Combined Group Contracting Co. (CGC) is keen to provide a professional quality service that meets and satisfies the needs of its customers as well deliver constructions services that conform to the relevant regulations, codes, and specifications.
CGC is committed to apply the Quality Management System and its continual improvement according to the ISO 9001:2015 standard in all over the company’s activities, specifically in the constructions and contracting field.
CGC is keen to support, train, and develop all members of its staff to enable them to achieve and keep the required level of competence. CGC management is committed to:
- Encouraging and promoting innovation at all different level within the company.
- Identifying the training needs for CGC resources to meet the company’s objectives.
- Develop and improve the effective of the Quality Management System continuously.
- Deliver a quality service within the specification.
- Ensure that client needs and expectations are identified with the aim of achieving client satisfaction.
- Encourage the company staff members to maintain a client focus and meet all specified requirement
ISO 9001: 2015 certificate: Combined Group Contracting Company has completed the upgrading of the quality management system in accordance with the requirements of the new ISO standard and obtained the ISO 9001: 2015 certificate.