Shareholders and Stakehloders Rights
As part of our commitment to protecting the rights of shareholders and all other stakeholders, the Board of Directors has adopted policies that guarantee these rights in accordance with corporate law and Capital Markets Authority regulations, which include:
- Documenting the value of property in the company's records.
- Disposition of shares, registration, transfer and/or ownership of stock conversion.
- Acquiring dividends that have been distributed.
- Receiving shares of the company’s assets in case of liquidation.
- Obtaining information, in a regular and accessible manner, about corporate activities.
- Participating in meetings of the General Assembly of shareholders and voting on its decisions.
- Electing members of the Board of Directors.
- Monitoring the performance of the company in general and of the Board of Directors in particular.
- Holding to account the Board of Directors and executive management, and filing claims if they fail to perform the tasks entrusted to them.