United Kingdom General Trading & Contracting Co. (W.L.L.) – KUWAIT

The United Kingdom General Trading and Contracting Company is a subsidiary of the Combined Group Contracting Company, primarily activity of the company is in general trading and contracting services. The Combined Group Contracting Company holds a 99% ownership stake in the subsidiary, while the remaining 1% is owned by Mr. Ahmed Al-Humaidhi. The subsidiary possesses a usufruct right and a ground and floor building. The company's office is located in the same building, and it oversees the management of the Abdali farm, which is owned by the Combined Group Contracting Company.


No items found.


No items found.

Group Team

No items found.

Clients & Partners

Combined Group has built its history by building major relationships with strategic partners that we are proud to collaborate with during the past years and upcoming future.

No items found.

Get in Touch

Contact Info





Send Enquiry
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.